you are here:
01. Kick off Meeting 24-25 September 2009
02. Lead Partner Seminar - Financial and Communication Training - Budapest 24-25th September 2009
03. SEF event, Bucharest 12 november 2009
04. Rome 1st Technical Meeting 19 January 2010
05. SEETAC at 11th Steering Committee Meeting of the Pan-European Corridor X - 21-22 January 2010
06. Project Meeting 03 February 2010
07. First Ministerial Conference - 4 February 2010
08. Annual Event SEE
09. Third Project Meeting Sofia 27-28 April 2010
10. Second Ministerial Conference, Tirana 16 November 2010-11-23
11. SEETAC event at the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium
12. Seventh Project Meeting in Trieste (Italy), 30-31 May 2011
13. Eight Project Meeting in Belgrade (Serbia), 17-18 January 2012
14. Third Annual Ministerial Meeting and Infrastructure Forum (SEEIF), Athens, 22 May 2012
15. Vienna Project Meeting, 26-27 June 2012
16. Final Conference, Bled, 29 August 2012
Final SEETAC Ministerial Conference took place in Bled on 29 August 2012
High Level Ministerial Representatives on Transport and Infrastructure from Austria, Bos...
Final Conference Programme
The provisional programme of the SEETAC Final Conference is now online and downloadable here.
Save the date - 28th – 29th August 2012 - Bled, Slovenia
On 28th - 29th of August, the Slovenian Ministry of Infrastructure and Spatial Planning will h...
9th SEETAC Project Meeting took place in Vienna
The 9th SEETAC Project Meeting took place on June 26-27, in Vienna (Austria). The meeting was ...
SEETAC at the SEE Annual Conference in Bologna
Under the title "The Future built on the Present", the South East Europe (SEE) Programme Annua...
SEETAC 3rd Annual Ministerial Meeting & Infrastructure Forum (SEEIF)
Ministerial Representatives, European Commission and International Financing Institutions met ...
Newsletter 18 - September 2012
Newsletter 17 - July 2012
Special Edition - 03
Special Edition - 02
Central European Initiative - CEI
Via Genova 9, 34121 Trieste (Italy)